If you’re like me, sometimes what your complexion looks like (especially after any unclean eating and drinking…and especially when you’re older than 21!) and your dream skin goals are not the same! I’ve been testing beauty products for the past 15 years and have assembled some of my favorite products for you to try (worth $300)—for free!
Enter the Dream Skin giveaway at roseres.co/dreamskingiveaway then keep reading!
Alone, these super clean and luxurious products are powerful–together, they create a synergy that is unparalleled. What I love about clean beauty is not only the high level of care and thought that goes into the ingredient development, but the curating and sourcing of the ingredients.
These products can be used on any skin type and are exceptionally useful for healing acne. Call them multipurpose–if you have dry skin and are worried about wrinkles, these products are also amazing for soothing and smoothing too.
- Acure The Essentials Rosehip Oil: The vitamin E in rosehips fights free radicals, so if you live in a city where the pollution is high, you can use this serum to help combat the airborne toxins. It’s also great for acne scars, soft skin, skin aging, and sun damage. I also like that this oil is light and absorbs quickly. In the morning, I massage the oil into my face to increase circulation and lymphatic drainage after laying down all night.
- Herbivore Botanicals Lapis Facial Oil: If you think oil and serums make you break out—guess again! The blue tansy in Herbivore’s lapis colored oil helped cleared up a few blemishes on my chin. I used this thin serum at night and it absorbed quickly. It dried out a little breakout I had but kept my skin supple. I also adore that the concoction has jasmine sambac oil which makes it smell divine.
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel: I love doing a peel one to two times a week, especially before a night out. Not only does it gently exfoliate and smooth your skin but also plumps and preps your skin for makeup. I’ve met women who use this product to completely get rid of sun spots on their face (once a week use across a few months). After one application, you can see and feel the difference on your skin! My routine starts with a gentle exfoliation using a warm wet cloth, apply the peel, wait a few minutes (they recommend 15 minutes), wipe off with the same washcloth, then apply a light serum and moisturizer. Let it absorb for at least 10 minutes then apply your makeup.
- Marie Veronique Gentle Retinol Night Serum: A lot of times, retinol serums are too strong and can lead to dry, flaky skin instead of clearing up acne and wrinkles. Not Marie Veronique’s! Combined with vitamin A,C and E—nutrients that contribute to your dream skin–the serum is high strength but gentle on your skin. Because this serum has retinol as a main ingredient, do not use if you’re . If you’re pregnant, save until after birth and when you’re done breastfeeding (double check all products with your doctor before using).
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil + Makeup Remover: The obsession is real! Not only does this cleanser get all my makeup off when applied to dry skin, it super gently exfoliates your skin while moisturizing and plumping and feels luxurious. Because of its mixture of natural vitamin B, a known agent in detoxing the body and treating dermatological issues, this cleansing oil is great for all skin types, even oily and acne-prone, since you need the oil to combat the acne. Use this cleansing oil as the first step in your nighttime routine.
I’m giving away all the products mentioned above (worth $300!) I use to keep my skin clear, glowing, plumped, and smooth.
The products in my giveaway are just some that I’ll be sharing in my upcoming online course “Dream Skin: Cure You Acne Naturally, End Your Struggling and Get Your Self-Confidence Back” launching in fall 2018! Sign up here to be the first to be notified about the Dream Skin launch!
- Must enter with email to be eligible for subsequent points.
- One winner with the most points will be selected. If there is a tie, one winner will be chosen at random.
- Winner will be notified by email on October 31 and has five days (November 5) to respond. If confirmation is not received within time period, prize will be given to the next winner.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Contest winner is limited to U.S. residents only.
- The Rose Reserve has the right to terminate any entry and change the winner at any time without explanation.
- The Rose Reserve is running this giveaway independent of Acure, Credo Beauty, Herbivore, Juice Beauty, Marie Veronique, and One Love Beauty.
- Social media sites, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter are not affiliated in any way with the Dream Skin Giveaway.